9 Things to Stop Worrying About

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Too much stress can wreak havoc on your health. Get answers and stop tormenting yourself over some common health concerns:
  1. Do I really need eight glasses of water everyday?
  2. Will stress turn my hair gray?
  3. Will reading in poor light ruin my eyesight?
  4. Is my daily pick-me-up bad for me?
  5. Must I feed a cold and starve a fever?
  6. Do I need to eat fresh vegetables daily?
  7. Are the eggs I eat going to lead to heart disease?
  8. Can I catch a cold if I'm out in the cold weather too long?
  9. Could my lipstick be making me sick?
This Health.com article answers your plaguing questions:
 9 Things to Stop Worrying About - Health.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Healthy Mommy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino